Japanese connections keep dying?
Okay, it hasn't been a month, and I have had your connections to Japan die on me almost ten times now, while playing FFXIV. Tonight was the last straw, as I was on the final boss of a hard mode dungeon and almost missed my duty roulette credit. Fortunately, all I lost was the final loot roll.

It's been totally random, regardless of Japan 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. I'd get DCed and a check on the server I was using revealed 0 ping. Each one had died on me at least once. Please look into this. I can't imagine being disconnected while being in one of the hard mode raids in the game.
Are you leaving your game open for over 10 hours at at time?

Each server is on a different network in Japan so they should not all drop for you, when you ahve a ping 0, check if any other server has 0 at the same time.
(04-21-2017, 08:17 PM)Tech Wrote: Are you leaving your game open for over 10 hours at at time?

Each server is on a different network in Japan so they should not all drop for you, when you ahve a ping 0, check if any other server has 0 at the same time.

It just happened again. I've been in the game for barely 2 hours and I lost my queue for a raid. Yes, I always switch servers when it happens, but why do they die in the first place? And at the most inconvenient of moments. Please look into this.
Check if any other has 0 at the same time as the server you were using. I think you may have different issue as the servers should not be 0, unless packet loss or net drop.