Connection 1 and 2 and latency.
Greetings,
Hello I do play 2 games at the same time " dota 2 and conquer online "
and I normally use connection 2 for conquer online cus connection 1 isn't working for me dunno y
but connection 2 doesn't work with dota 2, and i want to know a way to be able to play both games at the same time
hence my latency isn't stable and I hope that you could tweak the servers I use " NY 5 at 142 ping " used to be 127 " and ,France 1&3&4 currently at 63 ping " used to be 48 "
Hi replied to your email how to do this.
(02-12-2018, 08:38 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi replied to your email how to do this.

I did
how about the latency ?
(02-13-2018, 03:34 AM)yourinyx Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 08:38 PM)Tech Wrote: Hi replied to your email how to do this.

I did
how about the latency ?

Hello ,I have been waiting for your reply until now but got nothing
so here I'm asking again because my ping is being bad it increased to 150+ and my internet speed is till the same I changed nothing
so dunno what could've gone wrong.
Thanks in advance.
Probably a change with the International route, we cant do anything about that, except you could try ping another server instead.

Could also turn off your modem for a minute to see if you get a new IP, might not apply to you but with some ISP it makes a difference.

I see around 130ms to TE from NY5, so 140+ sounds about right.
(02-18-2018, 05:32 PM)Tech Wrote: Probably a change with the International route, we cant do anything about that, except you could try ping another server instead.

Could also turn off your modem for a minute to see if you get a new IP, might not apply to you but with some ISP it makes a difference.

I see around 130ms to TE from NY5, so 140+ sounds about right.

its up to 160 now dunno whats wrong hhh might as well give up so thanks anyway.